The 8 to 8 Dental Membership Plan
We Make Modern Dentistry Affordable
If you don’t have dental insurance or if you have maxed out your yearly benefits, our 8 to 8 Dental Membership Plan is a great option for you! The membership plan is an annual reduced-fee dental plan that allows individuals and families to receive quality dental services from 8 to 8 Dental doctors at prices that make sense in today’s economy. We offer you the individualized attention of private care at an affordable cost.
With our “No Problem” plan, you have:
- No Annual Maximums
- No Deductibles
- No Waiting Periods
- No Claim Forms
What Does It Cost?
Memberships are active for 12 months starting the day you join.
Not ready to join our membership plan? Use the $29 coupon and then decide if 8 to 8 Dental and our membership are right for you. Sign up when you are ready!
Plan Exclusions and Limitations
- Demonstration of non-compliance with recommended course of treatment
- Services which in the opinion of the attending dentist, are neither necessary nor recommended for patients dental health
- Prophylaxis (simple teeth cleaning) is limited to once every 6 months
- Full mouth X-rays are limited to once every 24 months
- Fluoride application is limited to one per year to age 18
- Replacement of complete or partial dentures is limited to once every 5 years
- Loss or theft of dentures or bridgework
- Denture relines are limited to one per arch in any 12 month period
- Hospital benefits for any dental procedure or any procedures performed in the hospital
- Any procedure or implantation or experimental procedures
- Services for injuries or conditions which are covered under Worker’s Compensation or Employer’s Liability laws
- Services which are provided without cost to any member by any municipality, county, state, or other political subdivision
- Services which cannot be performed because of general health, physical or psychological limitation of patients
- General anesthesia
- Those procedures requiring appliances or restorations that are necessary for full mouth rehabilitation or to alter, restore or maintain occlusion, including without limitation, treatment of disturbances of the temporomandibular joint
- Treatment of fractures or dislocations, congenital malformations, malignancies, cysts or neoplasm, or Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMJ or TMD)
- Prescription drugs and over the counter drugs
- Services performed by a non-participating provider are not covered. 8 to 8 Dental Plan Participants cannot have any other dental coverage